1. Product Information
|Name||Animal Granite Carved Statues|
|Material||Marble, granite, sandstone, travertine etc.|
|Usage||Outdoor/Indoor/Garden Decoration, Souvenir, Gift etc.|
|Package||Innerpack: Plastic & foam covering|
|Outterpack||Strong Wooden Crates|
|Certificate||ISO 9001: 2000|
|Payment||T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight|
|Usage||Hotel and other project decoration,Slab, Tile, Countertop, Vanity top, Tub Surround, Tub Tray, Mosaic, Trim, Baluster, Column, Paving, Fountain, Gazebo, Doorway,|
Furniture, Statue, Stone Sink, Garden Carving and etc.
|Other granite materials||G603 Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654 Sesame Black, China Black, G682 rusty yellow , G684 Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba|
|Packaging Detail||Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigated strong wooden bundle and plastic film|
|Main Market||USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south America,ect|
2. Our advantages.
(1) More than 9 years of experience in Monument, Gravestone, Headstone, Tombstone manufacturing job and exporting.
(2) Various stone colors from domestic(China) and overseas for your selection.
(3) Strength/timely cooperation, superior service before-sales and after-sales.
(4) Excellent communicating skills of our workers, sales people and manager.
(5) High quality of products with competitive and acceptable price.
3. Company Information
Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.
Our main products are as follows:
Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.
Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.
4. Finished Products
5. Packaging & Shipping
6. Our service
1.) Is sample free ?
Yes,free sample can be sent for testing the quality.
2.) What is the MOQ ?
Usually Our MOQ is 1x20ft container,and it can be mixed. But it's negotiable, some other small quantity
3.) When we place an order, can we visit your factory to inspect the goods?
Yes,your visiting is highly appreciated.
4.) Why JL stone?
We supply one-step solution and service for you. Professional supplier and manufacturer of building construction,
landscape paving, kitchen and bathroom tops.
Covers: marble floor, granite wall tile, cladding, indoor stair.
Kithcen countertop, vanity top, stone sink, kitchen cabinet.
Garden pavement, cube stone, patio paving, swimming pool coping, flagstone etc.
Over 20 years, JL stone has being work to provide our customers with the best service.